Included in the package are these components:
- 1 lid with pull cord
- 1 container
- 1 container divider
- 2 chopper blades
- 2 blender attachments
- 1 mandoline frame
- 1 shredder blade
- 1 grater blade
- 1 Julienne blade
- 1 slicer blade
- 1 safety food holder
HOW TO CHOP
- Insert the divider in the middle of the container to create 2 bowls.
- Carefully place the chopper blades over the locating pins at the center of the bowls.
- Cut soft foods into golf ball size chunks. Cut hard foods into smaller chunks if necessary.
- Place the foods around the blade in the container. To ensure best results, fill at most 1/4th of bowl capacity with ingredients e.g. a medium sized onion.
- Locate the pin in the base of the lid into the center of the blade. Ensure the lid fits flush with the container.
- With one hand push down firmly on the lid of the food chopper. Use your free hand to pull the rip cord that spins the chopping blades.
- At first pull the cord gently to ensure it is moving freely. If there is resistance from hard food like carrots, start the chopping process with short pulls.
- If the blade doesn’t move freely, open the lid to check that the blade has been located correctly into the lid. Reposition large chunks around the blades if necessary.
- Take out the blades carefully before removing food from bowls.
HOW TO BLEND
To blend ingredients, follow the above steps, and use the blender attachment instead of the chopper blades.
HOW TO SLICE/GRATE
- Remove the divider from the container.
- Remove the existing insert from the frame if necessary.
- Choose your desired insert and push it into the frame, until it clicks into position.
- Lock the frame into its position at the top of the container.
- Push the vegetable against the blades in a consistent forward motion to slice/grate it.
- Use the provided safety holder to hold the vegetable and protect your hands, especially when the vegetable gets short (optional but highly recommended).
- Empty the container when it is full.
HOW TO CLEAN
- Remove parts and wash them separately. Take care not to touch the blades with your fingers.
- It is recommended that all parts be hand washed to prolong the life of the product.
- Stains can be removed with baking soda or mild detergent.
- There are 8 small drainage holes at the bottom of the lid. When leaving the lid to dry after washing, make sure to position the lid with the drainage holes facing down, so that water can escape through them.
The blades are sharp and are to be handled with precaution. Not to be used by children.
As usual, if you have any question or get stuck using the product, please contact us via email@example.com and we will be happy to help!