HOW TO USE
For a quick-start video guide to using the Brieftons QuickPush Food Chopper, please watch this video:
Please also refer to the printed user manual that comes in the product package for step-by-step illustrations of how to use the chopper, how to change blades, and how to clean the chopper.
TYPES OF PRODUCE TO USE
The Brieftons QuickPush food chopper can chop/dice a wide variety of vegetables and fruits, such as garlic, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, cucumbers, courgettes, bell peppers, radishes, squash, potatoes, sweet potatoes, kiwis, apples, melons, bananas, pears, strawberries, pineapples and more.
- Always cut firm fruits and vegetables such as potatoes, onions, apples, etc. into small pieces before placing in the Brieftons QuickPush Food Chopper for chopping.
- Never use excess force when operating the product or blades may become compromised.
- For vegetables/fruits with a hard skin, peel it off first.
- For hard roots such as carrots, beetroots, celeries etc. make sure to pre-boil or microwave to soften them first, before chopping them using the chopper. Failure to do so may compromise the product and result in damages that are not covered by the warranty.
TYPES OF DISHES THAT CAN BE MADE
You can use the chopper to quickly make consistent and uniform dices from your favorite vegetables/fruits for salads, stir fries, soups, crudities, ragout, stews, desserts and more. Experiment with what it can do. A number of recipe ideas are included in the bonus Brieftons recipe ebooks sent to you after purchase.
HOW TO CLEAN
- Clean and wash thoroughly immediately after use. Hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the product.
- If washed in a dishwasher, only put it on the top rack, and make sure it’s NOT subject to temperatures of more than 65 degree Celcius.
- Use the provided plastic comb to remove debris in between the pusher teeth and blades.
- Use a kitchen brush to clean the blades if necessary.
Replacement parts for your Brieftons QuickPush food chopper (Model: Classic, 2 Blades) are available for purchase from here:
Got a minute? Tell us (and other shoppers) about your experience with your Brieftons QuickPush Food Chopper when you leave a product review.
Have questions? Need help? Just contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll have our full attention!