Please check out the images, videos and guides below before using your Brieftons QuickSlice Spiralizer. They will help you use the product correctly. Don’t worry, it’s not as complicated as it looks, as you will soon find out!
Full Demo Video
This is a quick video to show you how to correctly assemble and use the Brieftons QuickSlice Spiralizer. Please take a few minutes to watch it in full as it will help you use the product correctly!
Your QuickSlice Spiralizer comes with the following components.
How to Assemble
Before the spiralizer can be used, please take a minute to set it up by following these simple steps…
How to Change Blades
Simply pull and turn the blade knob to change to the desired blade mode. There are 4 available blade modes for different noodle effects…
How to Use the Spiralizer
Possible Vegetable Patterns
Apart from vegetable noodles, the spiralizer can also create veggie shreds, chips, slices, circular and curvy shreds. Please refer to the below diagram for some examples.
How to Clean
- Wash the spiralizer under running tap water. Use a mild detergent if necessary. Use a brush to clean between the blade teeth if necessary.
- Hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the product.
- If washed in a dishwasher, use cold water only, as hot water can warp the suction cups and prevent them from working correctly.
- Sometimes carrots may leave stains on the spiralizer’s plastic. If that happens, try one of the 2 methods below:
- The easier method: Use baking soda to clean the stain.
- The most effective method: Mix a paste of baking soda and dish soap, scrub it on the stain, let it sit for 20 minutes, scrub it again, and rinse it thoroughly. Repeat as necessary until the stain is removed.
For best results when using the Brieftons QuickSlice Spiralizer, please:
- Choose thick, firm and straight vegetables.
- Place the spiral slicer on an even, flat surface, and make sure to push down on the 4 corners until the suction cups are all secured against the surface.
- Place the vegetable straight in the middle of the vegetable holder, making sure it does not lean heavily toward any particular side.
- Twist the vegetable with a consistent forward motion.
If you have any question please contact us and we will be happy to help!