Recipes You Can Make With A Spiralizer
There are many types of dishes you can make with a spiralizer. So many that you will not likely miss traditional pasta at all. Here are just some examples:
- Vegetable soups
- Curly fries
- Potato twists
- Gourmet salads
- Vegetable pastas, noodles & spaghetti, with your favourite sauces and herbs
- Apple chips
- Onion rings
- Incredible garnishes
10 Reasons You Need a Spiralizer
- Spiralizing helps promote low calorie intake and weight loss. The health benefit of spiralizing cannot be overstated. Based on a 4-cup serving, zucchini pasta has just 60 calories and 8 grams of carbs, compared to 800 calories and 160 grams of carbs for normal pasta.
- Love pasta but have a problem with wheat or with carbs? You’ll be able to eat big bowls of vegetable pasta guilt-free!
- Spiralizing is quicker and easier than making traditional pasta
- Spiralizing helps reduce your carbon footprint
- You get to eat your favorite foods, while still eating healthy!
- Make different shapes of veggie noodles to suit your preferences! A spiralizer makes vegetable prep much less tedious, and eating vegetables more interesting again
- It’s family friendly – kids watch veggies magically turn into noodles!
- Do you have kids that don’t like eating veggies? Spiralizers provide a sneaky way for you to get your kids to eat more veggies
- Saves cooking time and requires minimal expertise. Even if you are not good with mandoline slicers and knives, you can now prepare a professional meal in no time.
- Retention of maximum nutrition value: You no longer need to cook your vegetables for extended periods of time, which helps in saving the nutritional value of your mix of vegetables – easier than ever. Add different vegetables together and try different combinations and techniques to implore challenging eaters such as young children, teens and elderly
If you are looking for a spiralizer, consider investing in a good spiralizer such as the Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer (Model: BR-5B-02). You will not regret it!