This is a complete guide to using your Brieftons Salad Spinner and Chopper. It will help you use the product correctly.
Full Demo Video (6 minutes)
This video shows all aspects of using the product…
Here are the components the Brieftons Salad Spinner and Chopper comes with…
The bundle comes with 2 parts that can be used interchangeably between the salad spinner, and the chopper:
- Pusher’s base
There are 4 parts specific to the salad spinner:
- Bowl lid
- Basket lid
There are 4 parts specific to the chopper:
- Chopper’s bowl
- Keep-fresh lid
- Chopper blade
- Mixer attachment
How to Use the Salad Spinner
This video shows how to use the salad spinner…
These are the steps to use the salad spinner…
How to Use the Chopper
This video shows how to use the chopper…
These are the steps to use the chopper…
The chopper makes it easy to prepare chopped ingredients for soups, salads, pesto, hummus, salsa, guacamole, baby foods, among others.
- Vegetables and fruits without a hard seed, e.g. onion, carrot, potato, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, kale, etc.
- Herbs e.g. garlic, spring onion, etc.
TIP: If the food is too tough to cut with your knife, then it will be too tough for the chopper.
- Eggs, flour, soup, cream, etc.
How to Clean
- All parts should be washed right after use. Handwash them to prolong the life of the product.
- Clean the pusher by hand with warm, soapy water.
- DO NOT put the pusher in the dishwasher, or submerge it under water.
Hand Cleaning of the Salad Spinner
- Pour some dish washing detergent into the basket and bowl. Use a detergent that fights grease to eliminate remnants of oils and salad dressing from the basket and bowl.
- Run warm water into the spinner until it is at least half full. Replace the lids and pusher.
- Push the pusher down repeatedly to make the basket spin. Spinning the basket in the water loosens food remnants and forces them out of the basket.
- Allow the basket to come to a stop. Pour water out of the bowl.
- Dampen the rough side of a sponge. Add a small amount of dish washing detergent if desired. Swipe the sponge around the basket, concentrating on any remaining food particles that are stuck in the holes of the basket.
- Do a final rinse to remove food particles and dish soap from the basket and the bowl.
- Dry all pieces of the salad spinner.
Hand Cleaning of the Chopper
- Wash the parts with warm, soapy water.
- Use a mild detergent if necessary.
- Use a brush to clean the chopper blade if necessary.
- Only use low heat settings. Make sure your dishwasher’s setting is under 105°F (40°C), as higher temperatures in the dishwasher may cause the plastic parts to warp.
- IMPORTANT: Do not put the pusher in the dishwasher.
The blades are sharp and are to be handled with extreme caution. Not suitable for use by children.
Got a minute? Tell us (and other shoppers) about your experience with your Brieftons Salad Spinner and Chopper when you leave a product review.
Have questions? Need help? Just contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll have our full attention!