This is a complete guide to using your Brieftons QuickDry Salad Spinner. It will help you use the product correctly.
If you only have 2 minutes, you can get started quickly now by watching the How to Use video.
How to Use the Salad Spinner
This video shows how to use the Brieftons QuickDry Salad Spinner:
Here is a step-by-step guide to using the laundry bag:
How to Clean the Salad Spinner
The salad spinner can be cleaned by hand, or in a dishwasher (top-rack only). It is recommended that the salad spinner be washed right after use.
- Lift the lid, and pour some dish washing detergent into the basket and bowl. Use a detergent that fights grease to eliminate remnants of oils and salad dressing from the basket and bowl.
- Run warm water into the spinner until it is at least half full. Replace the lid.
- Push the knob down repeatedly to make the basket spin. Spinning the basket in the water loosens food remnants and forces them out of the basket.
- Allow the basket to come to a stop. Pour water out of the bowl.
- Dampen the rough side of a sponge. Add a small amount of dish washing detergent if desired. Swipe the sponge around the basket, concentrating on any remaining food particles that are stuck in the holes of the basket.
- Do a final rinse to remove food particles and dish soap from the basket and the bowl.
- Dry all pieces of the salad spinner.
- Take the basket out of the bowl.
- Place the lid, basket and bowl in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Run the dishwasher on a normal cycle, using standard detergent.
- Dry all parts of the salad spinner entirely when the dishwashing cycle is complete, either by hand or through the dishwasher’s drying feature.
Got a minute? Tell us (and other shoppers) about your experience with your Brieftons QuickDry Salad Spinner when you leave a product review.
Have questions? Need help? Just contact us via email@example.com and you’ll have our full attention!