Please spend a few minutes to learn how to use your Brieftons Silicone Sleeves below…
Here is a quick video demo of how to use the silicone sleeves:
HOW TO PUT THE SILICONE SLEEVES ON YOUR BOTTLES
- Wet both the bottle’s outer surface and the silicone sleeve with warm soapy water (or just water). Warm soapy water works best!
- Slide the silicone sleeve onto the bottle.
- Rinse off any residual soap from the bottle and let dry.
HOW TO REMOVE THE SILICONE SLEEVES FROM YOUR BOTTLES
- Dip the bottle with its silicone sleeve into warm, soapy water
- Carefully slide the silicone sleeve off the bottle
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SILICONE SLEEVES
To prolong the life of the silicone sleeves and keep them in a tip top condition, please follow these tips…
- Wash immediately after use. Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- If washing by hand, wash the silicone sleeves with warm water and a mild detergent
- Use baking soda to remove stains
- For deep cleaning and sanitizing, the silicone sleeves can be boiled in water for a few minutes
- It is not necessary to remove the silicone sleeves from the bottles for washing
- Do not place near heat sources
- Do not put in the microwave
Got a minute? Tell us (and other shoppers) about your experience with your Brieftons Silicone Sleeves when you leave a product review.
Have questions? Need help? Just contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll have our full attention!