This is a complete guide to using your Brieftons QuickPush Chopper (BR-QP-03). It will help you use the product correctly.
Full Demo Video
This video shows all aspects of using the product…
Your chopper comes with the following components:
- A lid that houses a pusher.
- A catch container.
- 3 blades.
- A cleaning comb.
The chopper comes with 3 blades:
How to Use the Chopper
These are the steps to use the chopper. You can also watch the full demo video (above).
How to Change Blades
How to Clean
- Use the provided cleaning comb to remove debris in between the pusher teeth. Handwash the lid for best results.
- Optionally, use a kitchen brush to clean the blades.
- Clean and wash thoroughly immediately after use.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only) up to 150°F (65°C).
- Remove the blade during the cleaning process to avoid possible injury.
- Store the blades and cleaning comb in the container for compact storage.
Types of Produce to Chop
The Brieftons QuickPush food chopper can chop/dice a wide variety of vegetables and fruits, such as: garlic, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, cucumbers, courgettes, bell peppers, radishes, squash, potatoes, sweet potatoes, kiwis, apples, melons, bananas, pears, strawberries, pineapples and more.
Types of Dishes
You can use the chopper to quickly make consistent and uniform dices from your favorite vegetables/fruits for salads, stir fries, soups, crudities, ragout, stews, desserts and more. Experiment with what it can do.
A number of recipe ideas are included in the bonus Brieftons recipe ebooks (you can download them via the link in the printed user manual that comes in the box).
- Always cut firm fruits and vegetables such as potatoes, onions, apples, etc. into small pieces before placing in the Brieftons QuickPush Chopper for chopping.
- Never use excess force when operating the product or blades may become compromised.
- For vegetables/fruits with a hard skin, peel it off first.
- For hard roots such as carrots, beetroots etc. make sure to pre-boil or microwave them first to soften them, before chopping them using the chopper. Failure to do so may compromise the product and result in damages that are not covered by the warranty.
Got a minute? Tell us (and other shoppers) about your experience with your Brieftons QuickPush Chopper (BR-QP-03) when you leave a product review.
Have questions? Need help? Just contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll have our full attention!