This is a guide to using your Oil & Vinegar Dispensers. It will help you use the product correctly.
This video shows how to use the Brieftons Oil & Vinegar Dispenser:
The dispensers comprise of:
- A lid with a spout and an auto-open spout cover
- A glass bottle
How to Refill the Dispensers
- Remove the lid from the bottle by turning it counter-clockwise.
- Pour the liquid of your choosing into the glass bottle.
- Place the lid back onto the glass bottle, and turn it clockwise until the lid is firmly attached to the glass bottle.
How to Dispense
- To pour, simply hold the handle, and tilt the bottle at an angle. The spout’s cover will automatically open, allowing the liquid to be dispensed smoothly.
- To stop pouring, simply place the bottle upright. The spout’s cover will automatically close.
The dispensers are suitable for oil, olive oil, salad dressings, cooking wine, syrup, soy sauce, vinegar, milk, coffee, juice, water, and other liquid condiments.
They are not suitable for sticky liquids, such as honey, strawberry jam, tomato sauce, etc.
- Hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the product.
- It is best to use a mild detergent and warm water to wash the dispensers.
- The glass bottle is not resistant to high temperatures. Do not subject it to temperatures of over 60°C.
- Do not wash the glass bottle in the dishwasher.
- Do not pour boiling liquids directly into the glass bottle.
- The dispenser is designed for storing and dispensing kitchen liquids, not for shaking dressings. Do not use it as a salad dressing shaker.
Now it’s time to put these dispensers to good use! Enjoy!
Got a minute? Tell us (and other shoppers) about your experience with your Brieftons Oil & Vinegar Dispensers when you leave a product review.
Have questions? Need help? Just contact us via email@example.com and you’ll have our full attention!