This is a complete guide to using your Brieftons Express Food Chopper. It will help you use the product correctly.
If you only have 2 minutes, you can get started quickly now by watching the How to Use video.
Here are the components the Brieftons Express Food Chopper comes with…
How to Use the Food Chopper
This video shows how to use the Brieftons Express Food Chopper…
These are the steps to use the chopper…
The chopper makes it easy to prepare chopped ingredients for soups, salads, pesto, hummus, salsa, guacamole, baby foods, among others.
Vegetables and fruits without a hard seed, e.g. onion, carrot, potato, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, kale, etc.
Herbs e.g. garlic, spring onion, etc.
TIP: If the food is too tough to cut with your knife, then it will be too tough for the chopper.
Eggs, flour, soup, cream, etc.
How to Clean the Chopper
- It is recommended that the chopper be washed right after use.
- Hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the product.
- Clean the pump by hand with warm, soapy water. Do not put the pump in the dishwasher, or submerge it under water.
- All other parts of the chopper can be cleaned by hand, or in a dishwasher (top-rack only).
- Wash the parts with warm, soapy water.
- Use a mild detergent if necessary.
- Use a brush to clean the chopper blade if necessary.
- Place the bowl, cover, chopper blade, and mixer attachment in the top rack of the dishwasher. IMPORTANT: Do not put the pump in the dishwasher.
- Run the dishwasher on a normal cycle, using standard detergent.
- Dry all parts of the chopper entirely when the dishwashing cycle is complete, either by hand or through the dishwasher’s drying feature.
The blades are sharp and are to be handled with extreme caution. Not suitable for use by children.
Got a minute? Tell us (and other shoppers) about your experience with your Brieftons Express Food Chopper when you leave a product review.
Have questions? Need help? Just contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll have our full attention!