Please follow the simple tips below to prolong the life of your glass bottles and to ensure they are kept in a tiptop condition.
HOW TO CLEAN THE BOTTLES
- The glass bottle’s body is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed.
- The provided bottle brush can be used to clean the inside of the glass bottles.
HOW TO CLEAN THE LIDS
- The lids are not dishwasher safe and cannot be sterilized in hot water. It is recommended that the lids be hand washed to protect the silicon O-ring and the stainless steel surface.
- For a thorough cleaning of the lids, remove the O-ring to access the inside of the lid. Wash both the O-ring and the inside of the lid to prevent molds from forming. Make sure to put the O-ring back inside the lid afterward for an air-tight seal.
- Do not subject the glass bottles to extreme high or low temperatures, as that may cause the glass to break/crack.
- Do not put the glass bottles in the microwave or freezer.
- Do not wash the lids in the dishwasher. Do not subject the lids to extreme high or low temperatures, as that may cause the lids to fall apart. The lid is comprised of a stainless steel cover on the outside, which is ultrasonically welded onto a plastic insulation layer on the inside. Boiling hot water or freezing temperatures may warp the plastic layer and cause the lid to fall apart.
Got a minute? Tell us (and other shoppers) about your experience with your Brieftons Glass Bottles when you leave a product review.
Have questions? Need help? Just contact us via email@example.com and you’ll have our full attention!