Please follow the simple tips below to prolong the life of your borosilicate glass containers and to ensure they are kept in a tiptop condition.
- DO NOT freeze liquids in these glass containers in the freezer. While the glass containers can withstand temperatures of as low as -20°C, liquids will expand when frozen and can cause the glass containers to crack.
- DO NOT put the lids inside the microwave or oven, otherwise they might warp and not lock properly.
- It’s safe to wash the lids in the dishwasher (top rack), but high temperatures over a long period of time can deform the silicone gasket at the edge of the lid. To prolong the life of the silicone gaskets, please wash the lids by hand as much as possible.
- To prevent the silicone gaskets from sticking to the glass containers, please wash the lids and glass containers before putting them away.
- The silicone gaskets are removable for easy cleaning. If they detach from the lids, please install them back into the original position on the lids.
This chart shows our recommendations on whether it is safe to use the product with various home appliances. Please follow these recommendations to prolong the life of the product and make the most out of it.
Got a minute? Tell us (and other shoppers) about your experience with your Brieftons Borosilicate Glass Containers when you leave a product review.
Have questions? Need help? Just contact us via email@example.com and you’ll have our full attention!