For a quick-start video guide to using the Brieftons Potato Chipper, please watch this video:
- Sweet potatoes (yams) are not suitable for use due to their toughness and density.
- Avoid using large potatoes. If necessary, cut large potatoes to size, so as to avoid possible damages to the blades caused by too much force.
- Never use excess force when operating the product or blades may become compromised.
- Clean and wash thoroughly immediately after use. Hand washing recommended.
- Use a kitchen brush to clean the blades if necessary.
HOW TO USE
Click on the image to view a larger version.
TYPES OF RESULTS
HOW TO CLEAN
- The base frame is not dishwasher safe, and should be washed by hand
- The cutter blades and pusher plates are all dishwasher safe, and can also be washed by hand
- It is recommended that stains be removed with baking soda or mild detergent
HOW TO STORE COMPACTLY
- Put the cutter blades and pusher plates inside the body of the potato chipper
- Put the potato chipper on its end, as shown below
The blades are sharp and are to be handled with precaution. Not to be used by children.
As usual, if you have any question or get stuck using the product, please contact us via email@example.com and we will be happy to help!