For a quick-start video guide to using the Brieftons QuickPull Food Chopper, please watch this video. It shows a smaller version of the chopper in action, however the concept is similar…
The chopper comes with 2 attachments: a chopper attachment (for chopping foodstuffs), and a mixer attachment (for mixing/blending) foodstuffs.
Please refer to the below image for all the components of the chopper.
How to Use the Brieftons QuickPull Food Chopper
For best results when using the Brieftons QuickPull Food Chopper, please follow the below instructions…
How to Chop
1. Place the food chopper on a flat, stable surface. The non-slip base will ensure that it remains stationary.
2. Open the lid by turning it counter-clockwise and lifting it up.
3. Place the chopper blade on the locating pin in the base of the bowl.
4. Chop soft food into golf ball size chunks. Chop hard food into smaller chunks if necessary.
5. Place the chopped food around the blade in the bowl. To ensure best results, fill at most 1/4th of bowl capacity with ingredients.
6. Put the lid with the pull handle on the bowl, and turn it clockwise until it locks into position. Ensure the lid fits flush with the bowl.
7. Hold the lid with one hand and pull the handle with the other hand. The blades will rotate and chop the foods.
8. Pull the cord gently at first to ensure it is moving freely. If there is resistance from hard food like carrots, start the chopping process with short pulls.
9. If the blade doesn’t move freely, open the lid to check that the blade has been located correctly into the lid. Reposition large chunks around the blades if necessary.
10. To reach a desired consistency of your food, open the lid and inspect food every second or third pull.
How to Blend
To blend ingredients, follow the same steps above, but use the mixer/blender attachment instead of the chopper attachment.
How to Measure
The bowl has volume indicators and can measure up to 1 liter (34 Oz).
How to Store
Put the keep-fresh cover on top of the bowl to keep foods fresh for longer, or for storing in a fridge.
How fine or coarse your food is will depend on the number of pulls you do.
- 1 – 5 pulls for coarse, chunky cuts
- 6 – 10 pulls for medium to fine cuts
- 11 – 20 pulls for fine to very fine cuts
- 20 or more pulls for very fine of puree consistency.
Do not submerge the lid under water when cleaning. Use a damp cloth with detergent to remove any food from the base of the lid.
The rest of the unit is dishwasher safe, and can simply be washed with some soapy water.
The blades are sharp and are to be handled with extreme caution. Not suitable for use by children.
As usual, if you have any question or get stuck using the product, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!