Here are some quick tips to get the best results when using the Brieftons InstantVeg Spiral Slicer…
- Produce selection is paramount for the InstantVeg to work correctly. Choose thick, firm and straight vegetables.
- For best results, place the spiral slicer on an even, flat surface while using it.
- Place the vegetable straight in the middle of the vegetable holder, making sure it does not lean heavily toward any particular side.
- Apply constant pressure to the handle, while rotating. This will ensure the item being spiralized will come in contact with the blade.
- The included manual shows the best practices, so please take a quick look at it if you haven’t done so.
What are the ideal vegetables for the InstantVeg?
- It is important to use FIRM (not soft) zucchini, and not “jumbo” ones that tend to have a lot of seeds.
- If spiralizing cucumbers, firm English cucumbers work best.
- Ideal vegetables are those that are thick, firm, and shaped like a log, straight (not curved).
Brieftons InstantVeg Spiralizer: Demo Videos
Here are some video demos showing the Brieftons InstantVeg Spiral Slicer in action, and demonstrating its correct use. Check them out, and if you have any question please contact us and we will be happy to help!