For best results when using the Brieftons NextGen Spiralizer, please:
- Choose thick, firm and straight vegetables.
- Place the vegetable straight in the middle of the cone, making sure it does not lean heavily toward any particular side.
- Twist the vegetable into the cone with a consistent forward force.
- Use the included safety cap when the vegetable gets shorter to protect your finger and minimize your vegetable wastage.
- Use the included kitchen brush to clean your spiralizer right after use.
- The included manual shows the best practices, so please take a quick look at it if you haven’t done so.
Using the Cap for Vegetable with a Core
For vegetables with a core such as zucchini and cucumber, it is recommended that you don’t cut the top end flat. Instead, you can use that end to provide a firmer, more solid area for the cap spikes to hold onto.
Are You a Left Hander?
If you are left handed, you can still use the Brieftons spiralizer the following way…
- Place the spiralizer in an upright position on a table.
- Insert the vegetable vertically into the cone, then twist and turn it with one hand (the left hand), while holding the spiralizer securely in place with the other hand (the right hand).
Brieftons NextGen Spiralizer: Demo Videos
Please also find below video demos showing the Brieftons NextGen Spiralizer in action, and demonstrating its correct use. Please check them out, and if you have any question please contact us and we will be happy to help!
Full 2-minute tutorial on using the Brieftons NextGen Spiralizer
Quick video: How to use the spiralizer
Quick video: How to change blades
Quick video: How to clean the spiralizer